Our exhibitors come from all over New England and beyond. The centerpiece of the event is a village-wide array of model boat displays, featuring watercraft of every description: extravagant yachts, sturdy tugs, imposing military vessels, elegant steam-powered boats and everything in between. There is also a lot of fun to be had outside, as the boat show features radio-controlled model boats racing on the harbor, plus model boat kits that kids can assemble and then launch in a kids’ pool. There is truly something for everyone!
Please join this longstanding Woods Hole tradition, celebrating the beginning of the boating season, and help us make this the most fun Woods Hole Model Boat Show ever!
Interested in ATTENDING?
Your admission admits you to all exhibits and events over the two days of the show. Admission prices are $15 for an adult; $5 for ages 12 to 17; free for children under age 12. Admissions are available at three convenient locations during the event:
- Woods Hole Historical Museum, 579 Woods Hole Road. Parking while you buy your ticket. (payment by cash, check or credit card)
- Community Hall, Water Street, just over the bridge (payment by cash or check)
- MBL Club, Water Street. The exhibit hall at the far end of the building (payment by cash or check).
Interested in EXHIBITING?
- Contact Jennifer Gaines at email@example.com or download your forms here.
- Exhibitors please remember: It is necessary to register in advance. The Boat Show will email you a confirmation. Check in at Bradley House when you come to town to set up (either Friday afternoon or early Saturday morning), to register and get your exhibit hall assignments.
Interested in CONSIGNMENT SALES at the event?
“Dock Yard Sales” is the Model Boat Show’s nautical flea market, operating on a consignment basis during the two days of the show. For consignors, it is a great opportunity to sell your marine overflow items (in good condition, please). Our attendees are your ideal market! And for prospective buyers, it is a treasure hunt for the unexpected yachting gem, whatever the scale. Prospective consignors should contact Kathy Cooper for more information and to pre-register their items in order to streamline their experience at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in SUPPORTING the Woods Hole Historical Museum?
Make your donations by credit card or PayPal here.
Support our SPONSORS!
Old Barn Package Store